Your Right to Cancel
- You should advise us your intent to cancel within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Unless defective returned items should be complete in unused condition and in the original packaging.
- A full refund of the order total will be made by the original payment method within 5 days of receipt.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
Incorrect Product Received
- If you have received an incorrect product, please accept our sincere apologies and let us know asap.
- We will arrange a replacement item and advise how to return the incorrect item. It is important that you describe the product you have received so that we can correct our stock holdings and avoid another buyer being disappointed.
Faulty/ Damaged Goods
- You should advise us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault or you notice any damage.
- Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the warranty period we will at our discretion offer a replacement (replacement parts), refund or refurbished product.
- All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
We Do Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal environmental conditions (including frost damage), overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes.
- Change or modification of the product in any way.
- Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
- Faulty installation if applicable.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Almec Products or its authorised repair agents.
- Claims, other than the right to correction of faults with the product covered by these conditions.
- Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product.
PLEASE NOTE: Please ensure that your return is made via an insured and tracked service in case of loss or damage in transit.
A label will only be issued if we feel we are responsible for the return.
If you are responsible for sending the goods back you may do so using the link, but there will be a charge of £4 for the label.
FREE RETURNS LABEL
Returns are EASY & FREE via any Parcel Shop
Simply go to Click Here
Fill out the form to receive your Label
Package up your goods, along with any invoices and reason for your return, securely.
Affix your label to the package securely
Now go to www.myhermes.co.uk/parcelshop-finder and insert your postcode. You will now be shown the closest parcelshop drop off point for your convenience.
Ask for a "Proof of Postage"
Once goods are received back they are checked in and a refund will be processed.
A refund typically takes 48 hours from time of return.
If you have any issues please feel free to contact us: email@example.com